8 Nights The Best of Kruger in Luxury
The ultimate African Safari, staying at three 5-star Luxury Lodges within the legendary Kruger National Park, which boasts the greatest diversity of wildlife in Africa.
RATE ON REQUEST
Valid: 8 January – 20 December 2019
- 3 Nights at the Outpost Safari Lodge, Pafuri, Northern Kruger Park.
- 3 Nights at Kings Camp, Timbavati Private Nature Reserve.
- 2 Nights at Leopard Hills, Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- Meals, game drives and walking safaris.
- Airfare from OR Tambo International to Outpost, Outpost to Kings Camp.
Leopard Hills to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
- Ultimate Elephant Experience at Elephant Whispers, Hazyview.
- Road Transfers Kings Camp to Leopard Hills via Elephant Whispers.
Your Luxury African Safari begins at The Outpost in the northern-most region of the Kruger Park, boasting almost 80% of the Parks diversity. From here you will be transferred to the Colonial Kings Camp Private Game Reserve, situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve. Culminating at Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve in the world-renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve, this ultimate African Safari will leave you mesmerized.
En-route to Leopard Hills from Kings Camp, you will be transferred to Elephant Whispers where you will be enthralled by a two-hour Ultimate Elephant Experience, which includes an indulgent champagne picnic surrounded by these gentle giants.
Excellent game viewing, gourmet cuisine, luxury accommodation and outstanding bush hospitality awaits you in the heart of Africa.
- Flights and transfers not mentioned.
- Cellar wines, premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs, cigars and cigarettes.
- Telephone calls, curios shop purchases, transfers, gratuities, additional activities, spa treatments & laundry.
- Conservation levies and park entry fees.
- Landing fees at The Outpost and Kings Camp.