5 Nights Timbavati Safari
Experience the real magic of Africa at this beautifully designed eco lodge, offering intimate and thrilling wildlife encounters, award-winning meals and a chance to reconnect with nature.
RATE ON REQUEST
Valid: 1 Mar – 30 Apr & 1 Jul – 31 Oct 2020
- Meet & Assist at OR Tambo International Airport
- Return private airport transfers
- 1 Night at the Fallstaff Hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg with breakfast
- 3 Nights at Umlani Bushcamp, Timbavati on All-inclusive basis
- 2 x Game drives
- Optional bush walks
- All local brand drinks
- Complimentary scheduled road transfer from OR Tambo International Airport
- Timbavati Conservation Fees
- Private Panorama Mountain Tour with transfers and lunch included
- 1 Night in Hazyview at the Chestnut Country Lodge on Half-Board basis
- Private transfer from Hazyview to Nelspruit Airport
- All flights & taxes
- Anything of a personal nature
Umlani Bushcamp, Timbavati
Umlani accommodates guests in traditional African reed and thatch huts as well as an Eco Rondavel, which all blend naturally with the environment and provide pure comfort.
All accommodation options have en-suite facilities including open-air bush showers for the ultimate stargazing experience. They also offer comfortable beds, crisp white linen, soft towels, mosquito netting, insect repellent and standard bathroom amenities. There is also complimentary bottled water, although the tap water is perfectly safe to drink.
Visit some majestic natural sights including God’s Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the Three Rondavels. If time permits there will be a visit to some of the magnificent waterfalls in the area and then lunch will be enjoyed in the small town of Graskop.