4 Nights Vic Falls & Ngoma Safari Lodge Combo
Capture the essence of Africa and get the best of both worlds with this Super Combo deal. Discover the majestic Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe as well as the spectacular surrounds of Chobe National Park in Botswana.
RATE ON REQUEST
Valid: 1 January – 30 June 2020
- 2 Nights at the Vic Falls Safari Lodge in Zimbabwe with breakfast
- 1 x Lunch & Dinner at MaKuwa-Kuwa
- 1 x Dinner at The Boma with Drum Show
- Sunset Cruise
- Guided Tour of the Falls
- 2 Nights at Ngoma Safari Lodge in Botswana on All Inclusive basis
- Up to 4 activities per day
- Local brand drinks
- Botswana National Parks Fees
- All road transfers
- Government taxes & levies
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, Zimbabwe
This Lodge offers an on-site waterhole which attracts a variety of wildlife including elephant, buffalo, kudu, waterbuck, impala and many bird species. Enjoy panoramic views over the Zambezi National Park and dine with a view at MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant. Drinks are served at the world-renowned Buffalo Bar, with superb views over the lodge’s waterhole.
Ngoma Safari Lodge, Botswana
This luxury boutique lodge is an oasis in a wildlife wonderland that offers unrivalled panoramic views over the game-rich floodplain and Chobe River. It is on the doorstep of Chobe National Park, also known as the ‘Land of the Giants,’ as it is home to the largest population of elephants on Earth.
Expect a vast and diverse array of wildlife as knowledgeable guides take you on safaris through the Chobe National Park, lazy afternoons by the pool and stunning dinners under African stars. Additional activities include river cruises, night game drives, game walks (on request), local community visits and mokoro trips.
- Laundry and drinks at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Victoria Falls Rainforest National Park Fee for Tour of The Falls at $30pp
- National Parks River Usage Fee for Sunset Cruise at $10pp as at
- Premium drinks at Ngoma Safari Lodge
- Items of a personal nature e.g. shop purchases not included