4 Nights Chobe & Okavango Delta Safari
Botswana is a favourite safari destination, committed to wildlife conservation and is rich in unique landscapes teeming with some of the best wildlife Africa has to offer.
RATE ON REQUEST
Valid: 1 July – 31 October 2020
- 2 Nights at Chobe Safari Lodge/Bush Lodge in Chobe National Park
- 2 Nights at Rra Dinare Camp in Okavango Delta National Park
- Scheduled Activities
- All meals, refreshments, local spirits & wines (excluding premium brands)
- National park fees
- Airport Departure Tax and all government levies, taxes & VAT
- All Scheduled charter flights and transfers between Lodges and Kasane/Maun Airports
Chobe Safari Lodge
Situated in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River and shares its border with the World-famous Chobe National Park, therefore an excellent gateway to the Chobe National Park and surrounding area. The safari lodge has a wonderful open restaurant that features the indigenous and rich flavours of Africa. Scrumptious buffet dinners offer a wide variety of meals from exotic game meats, roasts, barbecues, stir-fries, Indian cuisine, or vegetarian dishes.
Pom Pom Camp
Situated on Pom Pom Island in a private concession that lies at the heart of the Okavango Delta at the head waters of the Xudum river system. On the western boundary of the renowned Moremi Game Reserve Pom Pom offers a superb Okavango Delta experience.
Constructed of thatch and canvas and comprises a lounge, dining, bar and pool areas, as well as a gift shop and the boma area. The swimming pool is situated close to the main lodge and the bar, making a perfect location to enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the heat of the day.
Optional extra nights can be added, please contact us for prices.
- Personal purchases, Guide and Camp Staff Gratuities, Personal Insurance, International flights
Note: A strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.