9 Night – The Very Best of Zimbabwe
A safari in Zimbabwe is captivating in its splendour – it promises mystery and magic and enchantment to anyone who has felt the soil beneath their feet.
RATE ON REQUEST
Price is subject to ROE fluctuations. Terms & Conditions apply.
Valid: June – October 2020
- 3 Nights Zambezi Expeditions
- 3 Nights Bumi Hills Safari Lodge
- 3 Nights Somalisa Camp
- All meals
- All beverages except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Game drives, canoe safaris, walking safaris, sunset boat cruises
- National parks entry fees
- Scheduled Flights /Road transfers where applicable
Days 1 – 4: Zambezi Expeditions, Mana Pools National Park
Begin your experience at Zambezi Expeditions, situated along the Zambezi River. Take part in activities to kick-start your adventure: fishing, canoeing and walking safaris. You’ll explore Mana Pools National Park, an untamed wilderness nirvana and an explorer’s paradise.
Days 4 – 7: Bumi Hills Safari Lodge, Lake Kariba
Next, unwind and reenergize at Bumi Hills Safari Lodge. The lodge is situated on the hills above Lake Kariba and is home to a multitude of different plains game. Your highlights here will include walking safaris, boat cruises and superb fishing in the lake waters surrounding the lodge, with bream and tiger fish in abundance.
Days 7 – 10: Somalisa Expeditions, Hwange National Park
Somalisa Expeditions offers one of the most authentic ways to experience the exceptional wildlife haven of Hwange National Park. Nestled under an incredible grove of acacia trees, along the edge of a seasonal flood plain, Somalisa Expeditions is perfect for ending your Zimbabwe adventure on a high.
- International Flights & taxes
- Premium branded spirits, beers and fine wines
- Items of a personal nature
- Visa Costs
- Transfers not specified in the itinerary
- Conservation levy