4 days / 3 nights
The Mana Canoe Safari is a luxurious mobile camp where you leave camp with the sunrise and leisurely canoe your way to the next camp. Floating into camp with the sunset you will find an ice cold drink, hot shower and dinner being prepared. This 3 night, 4 day Zimbabwe safari follows the Zambezi River through the Mana Pools National Park. Canoeing offers guests a unique way of viewing game, you can glide up to elephants crossing the Zambezi and watch game coming down to the river to drink. Canoeing begins near the confluence of the Ruckomechi River and Zambezi River and continues along the Mana Pools shoreline to Illala Camp across from Chikwenya Island in the Mana Pools ‘Wilderness Area.
To ensure guests have time to canoe on the first afternoon we advise all guests to arrive in Mana Pools no later than 11:30am, whether flying into the Park or driving. We recommend guests combine their safari with a one night Camp Zambezi allowing guests to arrive whenever they like and ensures everyone is well rested before the canoeing beings the next day.
Please for information regarding pricing and we will send you a quote.
Package would include:
- Imported wines, local beers, spirits, mineral water and cordials
- Tea & Coffees
- Use of camping and canoe equipment
- Services of a professional guide
Package would exclude:
- Scheduled flights and airport taxes
- Visa costs
- National Park Fees
- All items of a personal nature
- A maximum of 8 guests accepted on each departure
- No children under 14 years will be accepted with mixed groups, unless by prior arrangement.
- We recommend that guests take out full travel insurance.
- All guests are restricted to a maximum of 10kg’s of baggage.
E. & O.E.