Cape Town tours
This is another one of our famous Cape Town tours. Definitely for those of you that love the taste of adventure. See the beautiful Mother City in its most wonderful light.
TABLE MOUNTAIN WALKING TOUR
Sat 7am : weather dependant* - private / group any day – best early morning.
Join us every Saturday morning for a walk on the mountain as part of a group or book your own private guide to walk with you on the mountain. In the interest of your own safety, we advise you to never walk alone on the mountain and always tell someone if you plan to climb Table Mountain.
- Meet up with a group of hiking enthusiasts early in the morning to walk up the world famous Table Mountain
- Led by a guide who has intimate knowledge of the mountain. Enhance your environmental education by learning about the famous mountain, its paths, its famous fynbos vegetation and its fauna
- Spectacular views of the city of Cape Town and its surrounding suburbs
- Advice on the best golf courses in Cape Town to play at during your visit
- Booking of golf courses and golf carts
- Transferring you to and from golf courses around the Western Cape
(Pictures courtesy of SA TOURISM – note that you need to credit SA Tourism if you use this picture)
CAPE SIDECAR TOURS
Full day - private / group:
Have your breath taken away in a World War II vintage 750cc sidecar.
Enjoy the unique experience of cruising around the Western Cape on a classic sidecar motorbike – catering for both self-drive and chauffeured drive options.
- Self-drive rental option from half to multi-day (must have a valid big bike license)
- Chauffeur drive half or full day
- Cape Peninsula round trip to Cape Point
- Cape winelands including four scenic mountain passes
- Whale watching trips to Hermanus
- Wild flower viewing trips along the West Coast
SHARK DIVING IN GANSBAAI
Full day - private / group
The perfect tour for those who want to get up close and personal with a great white shark.
- Educational briefing prior to departure on the anatomy and behaviour patterns of Great White sharks
- Scenic boat trip out to Dyer Island from Gansbaai which is an excellent area; to successfully view Great White Sharks
- Shark cage diving in specially designed cage so that you can get up close and personal with the sharks!
- This trip caters for qualified divers as well as non-divers (bring your diving card with you)
- Tour departs at 6am and returns around 6pm. Gansbaai is 2 hours from Cape Town.